• CurryCoat seed treatment for corn is a combination of Poncho® 500/VOTiVO™/Maxim®, Quattro/Raxil® and Cruiser® 250 seed treatment. CurryCoat is offered on corn at no added charge.
• Poncho/VOTIVO seed treatment protects young plants from pests during critical early develop.
• Maxim Quattro, a four-way formulation, which will build upon a proven portfolio of corn seed treatments by combining the active ingredients of Apron XL® (mefenoxam), Maxim 4FS (fludioxonil) and Dynasty® (azoxystrobin) seed treatment fungicides with thiabendazole. This new fourth mode of action will broaden the wide spectrum of disease protection already offered by Curry Seed.
• Raxil seed treatment for controlling disease like loose smut, common bunt and common root rot.
• Cruiser 250 offers corn growers superior protection against a broad spectrum of early–season insect pests as well as enhanced disease protection.
• CurryCoat is also available in a high-rate formulation with the added Poncho® 1250 and VOTiVO™ on select hybrids for areas where corn nematodes are prevalent. Additional charges will apply.
• Poncho 1250 provides excellent protection against devastating soil pests from early to mid season.
• VOTiVO creates a biological living barrier of protection that grows with your roots to protect corn from nematode damage.
• Curry® brand soybeans that are ordered with CurryCoat treatment will be treated with a new performance enhancing technology called EverGol™ Enery along with Biostacked Seed Treatment, Gaucho® and Allegiance® insecticide. Additional charges will apply.
• Biostacked seed treatment components are known to stimulate rhizobia to produce the biochemical factors shown to improve root nodulation. Nodulation improves nitrogen-fixing ability, which enhances nutrient uptake and overall plant performance.
• Trilex and Allegiance fight against stand-reducing diseases such as Rhizoctonia and Fusarium.
• Gaucho seed-applied Insecticide provides unmatched protection against the worst early season pests.
*Poncho®, VotivoTM, Raxil®, Trilex®, Gaucho®, and Allegiance® are trademarks of Bayer.
*Cruiser® is a registered trademark of Syngenta Group Company