- Curry Seed wishes you the joy of family, the gift of friends and the best of everything in 2018.
News & Updates
- Whether you’re still looking for the best value on 2018 crop inputs or already thinking ahead to lowering costs on bigger yields in 2019—we’ve got two ways to save on locally-proven seed that you should know about.
- 1% Financing + Discount Don’t miss out on cash discounts just because you’re financing. You deserve to save—even when you wait to pay. Get 1% financing and save with Delay Pay discounts.
- Read an article about Brittle Snap in corn. A summary of the article can be seen here, to read the full article see the link here: Brittle Snap in Corn. SUMMARY: The two most common periods for brittle snap damage are V5 to V8, when the growing point is just advancing above the soil line, and V12 to R1, or two weeks prior to tasseling until silking. Many factors affect the severity of brittle snap injury, including growing conditions, field...
- Check out a couple of articles written about wet planting. Corn and Soybean Survival in Saturated and Flooded Soils http://cropwatch.unl.edu/corn-and-soybean-survival-saturated-and-flooded-soils Corn and Soybean Planting when it is Cold and Wet http://blog-crop-news.extension.umn.edu/2017/05/corn-and-soybean-planting-when-it-is.html
- 2016 Seeding Rate Recommendations February 2, 2017 2016 pop study
- Use the Curry Plantability web page to determine your seed plate settings. How to use the web page. First, click the link below. Curry Plantability Second, enter the batch number. (click where do I find batch number? for HELP) Third, from the drop down window select the planter type you have. Fourth, press GO. This will give you a chart to follow for the seed plate/disk you use. This chart shows the recommended Pressure/Vacuum, Maximum plate/disk RPM, singulator setting and...